Launcher pro--

Droidfish

Reaction score
If you can't find it by hitting the home key then go into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Then scroll down until you find the default launcher, select it, then clear deafaults. Then next time you hit the home button it should give the option of using LP.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
It won't show in your app draw. When you hit the home key you should be prompted to select a default launcher.
Get Home Switcher off the market if you plan to switch back and forth - much easier ...

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
Found 'launch pro'--'force stop' is greyed out--only option is 'uninstall'--launch by default is greyed out--no defaults set-can't clear defaults--attempted to d/l home switcher but said not for 2.2????? LOST!!!!! THANKS for any help--

Droidfish

Reaction score
You're going to want to clear the defaults for the stock launcher. It should be called launcher2 or just launcher. Make sure you have the <ALL> tab selected in Manage Applications.

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
I've really s----ded the pooch now-----only 3 screens--home screen won't come up---pulled battery--still no joy--press home and 3 small widgets come up-press that screen again and enlarge to show market-browser & maps----above the stationary left-home-back-search buttons are only '+' marks--please talk me thru getting this back--

ffej89

Reaction score
I've really s----ded the pooch now-----only 3 screens--home screen won't come up---pulled battery--still no joy--press home and 3 small widgets come up-press that screen again and enlarge to show market-browser & maps----above the stationary left-home-back-search buttons are only '+' marks--please talk me thru getting this back--

menu, preferences, homescreen settings, to change the number of screens. The plus marks are prompts for you to add which apps you want in that location. Simply press the plus and add what you want there

LT*

Reaction score

I had this same issue on my wife's D2, I did install home switcher, and it worked fine for switching between stock and LP. It would NOT let me change the default to the stock launcher though. LP seemed to take over as default. I uninstalled it and will wait until this is fixed.

ffej89

Reaction score
This is not an issue with Lp that has to be fixed. You are not understanding how it works.

...to Sid if you are not liking Lp just search it in the market again and it will say installed click it and from there you can uninstall.

OP
SID KELLY

SID KELLY

Reaction score
To one and all -thank you-Thank You-THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Uninstalled and got my phone back to where it was--THANK YOU!!!!!!

ecnahc

Reaction score
find this on the market: "cleardefaulthome" this app clears the defaults on the home app. it's extremely helpful when you're messing with a few home apps.