Launcher pro

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thinking about download launcher pro.. post up more pics so i can get an idea of what i can customize

everything... pics won't really do it justice.. nevertheless if I get a chance I'll post some screenshots unless someone gets to it first..

Yea, just download it and play around for a while. You can customize a lot. I mean not only stuff like behaviors but even graphics. You can have a smooth 3d launcher with 5 icons across, up to 3 docs at the bottom with custom icons and dock backgrounds, custom app drawer button, anything. Just play around for a while! I just bought the full version because you get nice widgets and you can resize widgets on your screes (like photos and stuff).

soba1

Reaction score

soba1

Reaction score
Folder Organizer How To

U may be able to change the the background icon etc......
Here is the help link.
Late

How To - FolderOrganizer

See create home widget skin, a bit technical but something to do.

U can use in conjunction with Better Cut

Last edited:

Jagster

Reaction score
Launcher Pro & Gallery

i have it on my X now, but a couple things i cant get, like some widgets we have on the stock launcher like the gallery slideshow thing, dosnt show up on the launcher pro. just some simple things like that. but other then that is really nice to have

If you go Pro you can resize widgets and get your gallery back.

Didn't think it would be a big deal, but it was for me, so I paid for Pro.

I have LP Plus and though I am loving it, I do have one nagging issue I hope someone can offer a solution. I like the stock Moto Droid Photo Slideshow widget. This is the widget that puts a small screen on your phone and allows you to run a slide show and quick access to the camera and gallery. However, when I turn my phone on this widget does not work. It is basically dead. To get it to work I have to delete it and then reinstall it each time. Not sure why this is, but it seems this widget simply does not wor with LP. Any idea of how to get this fixed or do we need to wait for the developer to fix this bug?

jchiar64

Reaction score
Great app. I haven't had any issues with it at all. Well worth the cost and the wait to get it.

soba1

Reaction score
61d14619-bc8b-35ec.jpg

Did the folders with folder organizer.
This is very customizeable...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

soba1

Reaction score
61d14619-beae-59a3.jpg

One more of my home screen. The black notification bar is part of a custom theme. There is an option though to hide the notification bar.

bitter

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the Motorola widgets back while using this? Or does it only work with Blur?

soba1

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the Motorola widgets back while using this? Or does it only work with Blur?

I generally don't use the widgets. But when I do hit the add there does seem to be some motorola widgets. Not blur though. For instance there is weather contacts and date and time. Someone I am sure.can give a more difinitive answer

bitter

Reaction score
I'm looking for like, the social networking one, news etc.

soba1

Reaction score
aec54589-cdab-f29d.jpg

Here is one