launcher pro

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Shmooze, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Shmooze

Shmooze Member

Ratings:
    +0
    With the latest BB I notice that launcher pro does not get along all that well. Problems loading widgets after reboot and reverting to default launcher without warning. Ne one else?

2. Anj

Anj Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Interesting, I have had no issues with Launcher pro... been working just fine. =/

3. 48hughey

48hughey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the same problem with Launcher Pro, so I switched to ADW. No more resetting Widgets after reboot!
    Plus, love all of the customization...best launcher on the market IMO.

4. Dmoralize

Dmoralize Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's the Apps2SD stuff that clashes with it, I believe. I don't like Apps2SD so I disabled it and moved all of my stuff to my phone. LauncherPro has been working fine for me since.

5. jonnybgewd

jonnybgewd Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just move launcher pro and any widgets u use to the phone, and you should be set

6. wlrottge

wlrottge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had been having the same issues.

I tried moving LauncherPro and any widgets from the card to the phone but still had problems.

Finally, after getting frustrated and lightly screwing with it the last couple of days, I was either going to find how to fix it or go back to 0.1.

So, I CLEARED THE APP DATA and uninstalled my various widgets. I reinstalled the apps, moved them to the phone and rebooted. I then reinstalled LauncherPro and moved it to the phone. I setup my screen again and rebooted. It works now!

I don't know this for sure b/c I'm not as advanced as a lot of the guys here, but I think there is some residual data out there that is getting carried over from the move or uninstall that's not getting deleted, hence the need to "clear data" prior to uninstalling.

Your mileage may varry.