Launcher pro

alboboy10

Reaction score
I have launcher pro and I'm trying to add the facebook widget but when I go to preferences to login which I need to do I get an error. I tried rebooting phone but it didn't fix it...does anyone have this problem

Reaction score
Not sure about using the widget since I am still using the free version, but you may get help faster if you give the good folks of the forum a bit more information on the error. Like... what does it say?

mr. vegas

Reaction score
I have launcher pro and I'm trying to add the facebook widget but when I go to preferences to login which I need to do I get an error. I tried rebooting phone but it didn't fix it...does anyone have this problem
I had the same problem, my fix was to go to where your original Facebook app is and sign out, then open your launcher pro widget and go into the settings and re-type in your username and password. Mine was not letting me log in twice on one device. Hope this helps.

OP
alboboy10

alboboy10

Reaction score
Has an error that says error validating application. A lot of colons and quotation marks. I tried signing out, didn't work. :/

superdesi

Reaction score
so launcher pro's having problems eh....doesnt seem like its worth the investment, might as well save that money for more important things....like a caramel iced latte

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
My LauncherPro Facebook widget hasn't updated since 10/19. It's open, but that's the last time I saw activity on it.

pa9747

Reaction score
You have to update your LP version. This is a known issue with the developer. Read his blog.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
My LauncherPro Facebook widget hasn't updated since 10/19. It's open, but that's the last time I saw activity on it.

Mine has done it 2 times...u have to reinstall

From what I see everyone has problems with it

At first, I had problems logging in or getting it to accept my log-in info. So I finally logged out of the Facebook app in my app drawer and made sure I was actually looged off from my PC on the full site. Typed in my info and I was in, the widget works perfectly now.

I have it on both of my D2s, no issues at all now.

pallares13

Reaction score
How do I install launcher pro on my Thunderbolt????

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pallares13

Reaction score
I have it but I don't know how to launch it. I came from og droid so im new to htc

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

demonhawk1313

Reaction score
Should be the same as your og. Just install then press the home button. Hit set as default and select Launcher Pro. You can also get an app like home switcher from the market to switch back and forth.

bhall238

Reaction score
I loved Launcher Pro for my OG Droid, but with the Thunderbolt I think the only thing it adds is the ability to hide the apps that you wish you could get rid of. Which might be reason enough to install it now that I think about it, but I haven't yet. Am I missing anything else? oh yes, I did like the 3D view of the app drawer too, and the way you could change the color of an app's icon as you pressed it. Yeah thanks for reminding me how great it was, I think I'll install it on my Thunderbolt too.