Launcher Pro+ Widgets

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Tsip85, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK, I've done searches and read a thousand posts...Does anyone know of any skinned or themed Launcher Pro Widgets. I've got to have my calender, but I hate the default look. And the people widget is nowhere close to matching my watermarkd facebook widget. Anything????

2. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    All I've been inclined to do is change the little triangles in the calendar widget (see sig), but I doubt changing the background would be difficult. I hadn't thought about it as I kind of like the look of it, but now that you've put the bug in my ear.... :blink:

3. Benny879

Benny879 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Being a Horns fan, I love the orange triangles. If the background matched all the black witgets it would look sweet!!!!

5. elcompaLalo

elcompaLalo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Care to share how to change the color of the triangles. The widget's original ones just blend in and i'd love to have a bright color instead.

Sent from Droid2

6. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I really like the look of the Galaxy Theme. Is that a blue frame/title bar and a transparent background? Is there anyway you could come closs to matching the glossy black background from the watermarkd theme (Jim's post above) with the same transparent background? I love transparent backgrounds, or black on my widgets, ant the Galaxy one looks great, but I don't think the blue would match all the black and orange I have on my home screens.

7. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Jim, where did you get the blue skinned audio manager widget? I had to remove my audio manager widget because the colors are rediculous and I'm not a big fan of the checkered background.

8. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I've been playing with my LP since the start of this thread. I seem to be having an issue figuring out which image is the background..... any thoughts? If I can make something everyone likes, I'll put it in an update.zip for easy install.

I used PS and Xultimate. If you give me a base color, I can make the triangles for you and if needed, the apk in an update.zip format.

I don't remember where I got it (it was here on the boards) but I know that I made the background as the original didn't have a transparent one. I'll attach it, you can install like an update zip file.

9. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ah..thanks for attaching!!! Can I install that through SPR?

10. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    Should be able to rename to update.zip and install as.... well.... as an update.zip :D

11. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    So Benny, which png is the bg of the calendar app?

12. Tsip85

Tsip85 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm....I installed the audio manager file as update.zip, but when I went to add the widget I still got the stock one. Should I un-install audio manager first, then install the update file?