1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher Pro - what the heck is it?!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lfloyd87, Dec 28, 2010.

1. lfloyd87

lfloyd87 New Member

I downloaded this but don't really understand what it does. What are the "no brainer" things that I should do with it to make my phone better?
  2. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

It's a home-screen replacement that gives you more customizing options for your screens and the dock. LP is great because of the widgets it includes and supports. It pretty much lets you get the home screens to look exactly how YOU want. The dock is customizable right down to the icons used on it and (as of the latest release) the 'action' each of them calls. Read a bit more here:
    LauncherPro
    LauncherPro Forum • Index page
  3. lfloyd87

lfloyd87 New Member

It only gives me 3 home screens. I thought it was supposed to give me 7... Is this a bug?
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 Super Moderator

It defaults to 3....you have to change that in LP's settings

Sent from somewhere...
  5. takeshi

takeshi New Member

There's no such thing. Better is always highly subjective. Play with the settings to see what they do and set it up for your preferences. Preference aren't "brainer" or "no-brainer" -- they simply vary from person to person.

Don't be afraid to experiment and play around. If you're worried about changing a setting then take note of it before you change it so you can revert.