Launcher Pro update available

LT*

Reaction score
Fede just tweeted that LP V 0.8.4 is up in the market

OP
LT*

LT*

Reaction score
wont update says package not signed correctly is it my rom?

No idea, what ROM?

Never mind, I see you're on RZR baseline. No idea if that's the issue, are you running it presently?

Detonation

Reaction score
Changes for those too lazy to look them up:

Here’s what’s new:

For Plus users only:

*Facebook login (for the Facebook widget) is now handled through the official Facebook app where available. This should help people with low DPI devices who were having throuble logging in before.
*Updated the Twitter API backend to fix some issues that some people were having with status updates.
*New Gmail widget! (Side note: Oh boy, this widget has been giving me lots of trouble to code. Since there’s no officially supported Gmail API in Android, there’s pretty much no documentation whatsoever on it). You can choose the source Gmail account, so you if you have multiple Gmail accounts, you can have a widget for each one of them. My intention was to have the widget simply open conversations in the official Gmail app when you click on them, but unfortunately 3rd party apps are not allowed to open that part of the Gmail app directly, so I had to create my own internal viewer to view them. It’s not as full-featured as the official app but it should be enough for most users. Replying to emails is handled by the official Gmail app (we can launch that part of it from 3rd party apps).

For all users:

*Gingerbread fixes and improvements. The 3D app drawer has been fixed to work properly on Gingerbread. Other tweaks should provide much improved graphics performance (smoothness) on Gingerbread as well.
*New homescreen transition effects: “Flip” and “Rotate 2″. The old “Flip” effect is now named “Flip 2″. If anybody can come up with better names for these transitions, I’m open to suggestions

OP
LT*

LT*

Reaction score
I have an issue when it restarts. Once I restart, it will keep reloading for 8-10 times before sticking and functioning properly. Running SS 5.2. Anyone else with this problem?