Launcher pro setup..

hurang

Reaction score
Anyone know of a cool icon pack/dock background for lp that's blue , like that matches trublue? Any suggestions are appreciated, I can't find anything I like. Thx!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Tsip85

Reaction score
What's the best way to change the LP icons? I have some saved on my SD from the Watermarkd theme, but I don't know how to change them correctly.

Reaction score
The only icons that you can change with LP are the ones on the dock. You can press and hold the icon on the dock to have the "Edit Dock Shortcut" options come up and you'll press "Change icon" and then "Custom icon" will bring you to your gallery. I made a LauncherPro folder in my DCIM folder on my SD card to put all my docks and icons as that way it'll show up in the gallery to pick.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there anyone that has LauncherPro Plus willing to test a NexThemed version for me? I know the app works I have tested that part.

I just need someone to test the PLUS parts, the widgets. I need to know if the default press color is green and not orange...

If so I will post the app up. Thanks

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OMG are you serious? I was happy as could be without ever seeing that link 561427.. now.. more of my life wasted looking for cool new icons to use..lol

bdub33

Reaction score
aefde180-1b98-b919.jpg
something like th this?

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only icons that you can change with LP are the ones on the dock. You can press and hold the icon on the dock to have the "Edit Dock Shortcut" options come up and you'll press "Change icon" and then "Custom icon" will bring you to your gallery. I made a LauncherPro folder in my DCIM folder on my SD card to put all my docks and icons as that way it'll show up in the gallery to pick.

Sorry, but this is incorrect. To change an icon on LP, do not put the icon on your desktop by dragging out of drawer. Instead, long press empty space on homescreen (as if to change wallpapers). From here, tap "application". A list of your installed apparel will open. Tap the one you want. You will now be given option to customize icon and even the name of the app.

I also have a folders with icons. Stored in my gallery, in individual themes. Currently using an icon pack called "Fluxed" by a friend of mine. You can download almost any icon you want.