1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher pro question

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by razorwire, Jul 16, 2010.

1. razorwire

razorwire New Member

Just got my new x and got it all set like my droid was. Problem is I installed Launcher Pro, but the stock homescreen came with 100 widgets on display and they all appear to still be running. Is there a way to switch to the stock homescreen so I can remove the widgets that are running and then switch back to Launcher Pro. I figure I can delete launcher pro and then reinstall it after I make the changes, but would have to go thru setting it all back up again. Hope this makes sense...
  2. brochaos

brochaos New Member

just go to settings>apps>manage>filter all>find launcher pro or just launcher and hit clear defaults.
  3. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

Or download Home Switcher from the Market to temporarily switch to the stock home.
  4. Purple Hayes

Purple Hayes New Member

home switcher works like a pro