Launcher Pro problem

Reaction score
I downloaded launcher pro and I'm going through and customizing my home screens and I have run into a problem. I was trying to add a widget (for example google search) and it wouldn't fit on one of my screens, so I tried putting it on an empty screen and it is still saying that it won't fit. It is doing this with all of my widgets. I am also using the plus version. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
Not to be a pain the rear but I really need help. I can't do anything with widgets until I get this figured out...

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
Go to the forums on the official site. The developer only answers questions posted in those forums, and other users there may be able to help, too.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i've used LP+ a long time, and this has never happened to me. after you emptied your screen of widgets, did you reboot??

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You haven't changed the number of colomns or rows have you?

Did you try selecting the auto fit items option in the homescreen submenu?

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
You haven't changed the number of colomns or rows have you?

Did you try selecting the auto fit items option in the homescreen submenu?

Why, yes, as a matter of fact I did both of those lol. I just wanted to see what they did, but I turned them off and the widgets still didn't fit. I uninstalled LP and reinstalled it so that did the trick. Thanks for the help everyone :)

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score
Now I have another question. I want to change the icons on my phone. I assume I just have to hook my phone up to my computer and download icons to my phone?

Is there anywhere I can get some cool icons? I have shortcuts to DroidForums, WikiMobile, etc on my homescreen and would like some suggestions on what icons to use. I have no creativity lol

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
I just search "mobile icons" or "droid icons" or variations like that. They will take you to fourms like this that have zip. files. I download them, make a new folder in my albums folder called "icons a", "icons b", "icons c" etc

I also just search for pictures I like. I have a Florida state theme going on my phone and I have random pictures I have taken and that I have downloaded from FSU.

I use Desktop visualizer and change pretty much everything to something FSU

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Also I think there is a link on the lp website to a site with a bunch of dock icon/backgrounds I'll try and post a link.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Now I have another question. I want to change the icons on my phone. I assume I just have to hook my phone up to my computer and download icons to my phone?

Is there anywhere I can get some cool icons? I have shortcuts to DroidForums, WikiMobile, etc on my homescreen and would like some suggestions on what icons to use. I have no creativity lol

i use these icons. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/48683-release-kovicon-hybrid-icon-pack.html i love them. he updates them every once in a while for more apps. but if you use these turn off the app label in lp settings

OP
Ghost Of Sparta
Reaction score

i use these icons. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/48683-release-kovicon-hybrid-icon-pack.html i love them. he updates them every once in a while for more apps. but if you use these turn off the app label in lp settings

Oh I like those! Thanks so much!