launcher pro problem

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am guessing this the launchers fault and not my nor my phone's fault. When I try to put my phone into sleep mode while using this launcher. It does its thing and the screen goes black.

Good stuff, but when it comes time to turn it back on by holding the power button. It doesn't do anything for 45 sec. Then out of nowhere I hear the little start up tone when it boots up. But I see nothing.

So then I have to take out the battery and put it back in and reset it. Just wondering has anyone experienced this or knows a fix for it.. thanks!

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Are you running ics? I use to use launcher pro but it don't play well with ics. I recommend trying a different launcher either way like apex or nova.

AlexSB

Reaction score
Didn't the dev of Launcher Pro "disappear"? It hasn't been updated in over a year

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Didn't the dev of Launcher Pro "disappear"? It hasn't been updated in over a year

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Been longer than that. He left everyone high and dry that had the paid version. Promised a ground-up rebuild and it never happened.

Tap'd from my Maxx

jcwilliams

Reaction score
I had a lot of problems with lpp with and without ics. I played with a bunch of the settings and they would either help a lil out make it worse. Do you have transition animations on in lp settings?

Its been a long time since i used it but transitions animations caused a few issues for me.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Are you using widget locker or anything like that?

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Mmm mess around with the settings. Uninstall reboot reinstall. That sort of stuff might help...

Are you stuck on lp for any particular reason? Apex is just like lp and it gets updates lol