1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by blakbas, Jan 18, 2011.

1. blakbas

blakbas New Member

My question is simple. While browsing apps i found LP+ and installed it. Then i found out you can install something like home switcher and change between the different homes you may have. If i were to change between the stock D2 home and LP+ will i have to reinstall all my widgets and apps on the home screens or are they saved as i go back and forth?

Thanks in advance.
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

No they will hang out in the background

tappin and a talkin
  3. blakbas

blakbas New Member

Great, thanks for the quick response. I would hate to have to reinstall all my apps and widgets if i wanted to try out the different homes.
  4. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

Nope its pretty easy. Only problem is if you have multiple widgets on multiple launchers it may be a little taxing on the battery depending on how many of them auto refresh and how often.

tappin and a talkin
  5. blakbas

blakbas New Member

Ah, did not know that they still ran. I would have thought they would just go dormant if you were not using the launcher they were on. So something like Fancy Widget with the weather updates i should just delete from the launcher im not using then?