Launcher Pro Plus

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Decided to get LauncherPro Plus after I fixed a FC issue upon installation and I see this is way better than Go Launcher and the issues with ADW Launcher.

Only thing I'm concerned about is the screen issue. I have 5 screens and what I'm trying to do is switch the screens around because what I have is 1 screen to the left of the home screen and 3 screens to the right of the home screen and what I did was pinch the screen to bring up all the screens and touch one to move it to the other side of the home screen but they don't seem to be moving at all.

Does LauncherPro not allow you to move your screens to different sides of the home screen?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No but in preferences there is an option to choose the default home screen. Not exactly what you're looking for but its a start.

tappin and a talkin

LilTortillaBoy

Reaction score
I don't think that it let's you arrange them that I am aware of. I believe it only allows you to choose which one of the screens you would like to make your home screen.

sent from my GameCube using DroidForums App

LilTortillaBoy

Reaction score
You beat me by a minute spaz33g. Lol.

sent from my GameCube using DroidForums App

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, when I went from 3 screens to 5 (and later to 4) I moved each app separately.

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Alright, well I had to just move stuff from one screen to another and change default screen. Definitely do need to include that in the next update!

Guess I'm done with how I like everything. Now onto figuring out where to find that transparent widget with the brightness, wifi, sync and that other stuff like the power control widget has. But only a different look and transparent. I hate those bulky look but if it's bulky then it's gotta be transparent to some degree at least.

Then figuring how to move the BattStatt to the left or right on the screen. Seems to only want to stay aligned in the center.

Then figuring out what is the best program to make icons with and such and seeing if it is possible to pull off certain widgets or apps and make them transparent or completely transparent and then putting it back on the phone.

So much to do, so much to learn... but always appreciate people who can or will point me out to good sources and help!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
So much to do, so much to learn... but always appreciate people who can or will point me out to good sources and help!

Very true. I've used Launcher Pro for some time, but only recently learned about the swipe feature; due to the people here.

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Swipe feature is great! Had that in Go Launcher and was pleased to see it in LauncherPro Plus. I use it for the app icons to pop-up notifications on my dock bar to tell me how many unread text, gmail, missed calls I have.

Edit: Spelled swipe wrong! Swype and Swipe... can get you mixed up, lol.

Last edited: