Launcher Pro Plus question...

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Ok, I have decided to give LPP another go, just to see whether or not I want to try my hand at full on themeing and the like. My qustion is this...bear with me...

On the stock UI, I have a single homescreen that is nothing but Contact Quick Task icons set to call the contacts mobile number..no other tasks assigned. Each contact icon is a single 1x1 icon with that persona picture set...so all I have to do is tap that icon and immediately the phone calls their number. Simple and easy to do it allows me my most common 16 numbers I dial.

Now, on LPP, the free version, I can do this, but it wont allow me to resize the widget unless I buy the full paid version..yes I know its only $3...but I dont want to pay for something that I might only use a day or 2 if I dont like it...call me frigal or a penny-pinching miser...:)

Now, my question is this..is there a way for me to do what Blur allows me to do with the Contact Quick Tasks while in LPP free version...or am I screwed like the proverbial pooch? I have a feeling I just might be...I like what I can do with LPP so far, but I am still hesitant to purchase any apps that I wont use a lot...

Thanks in advance for any help...

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Youll dig even if you only use two days you own it put it in your bag of droid tricks test it support the dev

Cabazon Ca. Droid X

agreco60

Reaction score
I had the same problem until this Forum told me about the App "Anycut 2" Hope that helps