1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher Pro Phone Locked

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by WishICouldCall, Jan 6, 2011.

1. WishICouldCall

WishICouldCall New Member

Hello,

I have been using an app called LauncherPro forever and it has always functioned normally. Today I turned on my phone and it automatically sent me to a link in a non-default browser where i am suppose to update the Launcherpro application. I cant access anything in my phone, every button including the home button refers me to the webpage that doesnt load. I tryed the link on the computer and it works so i think that the browser is just not working. Is there anyway i can stop this app from locking up my phone so i can use a different browser to try and update it ?

Any help would be really appreciated, I use my phone for work and i cant access any of my work information.
  2. Nick177th

Nick177th New Member

There's a solution over on the Phandroid forums for this. It didn't happen to me but, a friend of mine experienced it this morning. Ina nyutshell, he had to re download launcher pro. How he got it on the phone I couldn't tell you. again, there's help over at the Phandroid forum.
  3. WishICouldCall

WishICouldCall New Member

Is it possible i can get a link to this? struggling to find it.
  4. Nick177th

Nick177th New Member

[APP help] Launcher pro expired and will not download update - Android Forums