Launcher pro help

shafer5

Reaction score
Just downloaded launcher pro plus and I can't for the life of me get my custom icons to show up so I can select them! I'm running the FlyX 2.2. I've tried moving the icons to the dcim folder, to the downloads folder, but nothing shows up. What am I doing wrong??

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidxep

Reaction score
mine just showed right up in a pictures folder, where are you getting your custom icons from?

OP
shafer5

shafer5

Reaction score
I downloaded them from a website. Can't remember which one. I can see the icons in root explorer and in andro but when I select custom icons I can't find them.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidxep

Reaction score
I'm assuming you've flicked through your gallery already. They should show up there regardless of where they are saved.

drpaul07

Reaction score
So the images are not showing up in your gallery? Have you tried rebooting your phone? Sometimes images won't show up right away in your gallery after you've downloaded them or taken a picture or something. There's a widget called SDMount thats free in the market that basically unmounts and then mounts your sd card (basically rescans it) so that everything in your gallery will be updated.
Edit: i don't have a droid x, but i'm guessing this is a similar issue as to what happens with the regular droid sometimes, and can probably be solved in the same way as well.