Launcher pro force closing

trebb

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Launcher pro force closes on my phone so much. Or I just hit "wait" after it freezes for a while. I was wondering if there were any ROM settings or something I could change to man this stop happening... I tried ADW, and while it's smooth I dont think that I can live without the plus widgets. Anyone else having these issues?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jellybean420

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Launcher pro force closes on my phone so much. Or I just hit "wait" after it freezes for a while. I was wondering if there were any ROM settings or something I could change to man this stop happening... I tried ADW, and while it's smooth I dont think that I can live without the plus widgets. Anyone else having these issues?

All the time or after a reboot?

Sent from my Droid using my Monkey!

OP
T

trebb

Reaction score
Just happens randomly. My phone sometimes reboots when I swipe to unlock, but that's a whole nother story. I'm just be playing with my phone, it will freeze for like ten seconds, then the force close for LPP comes up. I've tried messing around with different settings within LPP too.

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just happens randomly. My phone sometimes reboots when I swipe to unlock, but that's a whole nother story. I'm just be playing with my phone, it will freeze for like ten seconds, then the force close for LPP comes up. I've tried messing around with different settings within LPP too.

Have you had any other issues with apps running poorly? Did you check the memory settings with LP? Try to reset the settings to default in LP and see if it still force closes.

OP
T

trebb

Reaction score
Uninstalled then reinstalled, going back to all defaults. For some reason it won't let me input my fb info, but other than that everything is smooth. Crossing my fingers.