Launcher Options

millbean

Reaction score
just curious after almost a week who is still running sense and if not what launcher you are running

metzor

Reaction score
Only had it a few days, but still running Sense here. I love it. I paid for Launcher Pro Plus on my D1, and those widgets you get were basically rip offs of the Sense widgets.

Admittedly, the only thing I really miss about LPP was that I wish Sense had the ability to resize the widgets. They have a good selection, but most of the good ones take up the whole screen they are on.

nhat

Reaction score
I miss the app dock from launcherpro which gave me quicker access to the 4 apps I used most. Hopefully HTC releases a skin that mimics that launcher because I have no need for a personalize desktop button nor does the phone button need to be that big.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

pistol_pete

Reaction score
Using LPP - I can't get by without the scrolling dock - I've gotten too used to it. Phone, gmail, maps, and browser on the first set - most used contacts just a scroll to the left - other most used apps a scroll to the right. Plus being able to assign custom icons to everything.

Not to mention setting up swipe actions over the top of all the dock shortcuts - I set up swipe over the top of the phone to bring up the bluetooth menu, for example. Or over the top of the maps to bring up a quick shortcut to navigate me straight home from anywhere. Or over the browser to bring up the bookmarks menu. Etc... you get the idea.

Almost forgot to mention one of the most important reasons. - Sense KILLS your battery stone dead running all those fancy widgets all over the place.