Launcher on Bionic

bentrm

Reaction score
The app screens are cyclical. Keeps going around. You can turn it on or off. As for the lock sreen, doesn't look like it can be customized. Choices are; camera, phone, text and unlock.

jrfarrar

Reaction score
Weird/Dumb question

The original launcher on the Bionic....I remember running into an option to have multiple home screen setups. However I can't find it anymore??? I think it used to be on double tap home (I could be wrong). Can anyone tell me how to use this?

SteadySlackin

Reaction score
Using Go launcher here. Have tried almost all, I always end up coming back to it.

Renae

Reaction score
I was using launcher pro, and it would kill my bionic. My home screen would just show up black, the more time passed the more frequently this happened. I removed it and am looking for something new now. For some reason the stock blur won't rotate when I turn the phone sideways....annoying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

916A2

Reaction score
Go Launcher EX....it completely transforms the look and feel of your Android experience. You can make it as flashy or subdued as you want, and its free!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

billyk

Reaction score
I tried Go again recently, and noticed that some widgets behave weirdly, and I went back to stock. For instance, the Circle Battery widget just stopped running - even after a reboot.

Anyone else notice unusual behavior with Go?

dihtn

Reaction score
After reading this thread, I downloaded GO Launcher EX and so far it is working great. I really like the number of screens that can be added.

scdown

Reaction score
I was using launcher pro, and it would kill my bionic. My home screen would just show up black, the more time passed the more frequently this happened. I removed it and am looking for something new now. For some reason the stock blur won't rotate when I turn the phone sideways....annoying.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That launcher hasn't seen love since May, and Fede's blog in July talks about Google changing their Gmail API, which makes me wonder if he's waiting for something before he starts developing again?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
After trying all the Launchers, I still use LauncherPro. Its the fastest, most stable... Go Launcher would be second.

I just wish LauncherPro would get some developer love with an update to show that it hasn't been abandoned...

Boot Manager

kadaj21

Reaction score
Hope!

Same here, love the Blur widgets.. considering go launcher

Hey, check out beautiful widgets. It might cost, but there's a theme for the Toggle Switches called "MotoBlur X" that replicate it pretty well. Not 100%, but still pretty good. I'll put up a screen shot after i get off work tonight if I see interest ^^;;

AlexSB

Reaction score
Blur has come a long way from the d2 days I can tell you that much lol I actually like it, haven't used any alternate home launcher on it yet