1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Launcher + Lockscreen issues...

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by bd1212, Oct 15, 2010.

1. bd1212

bd1212 New Member

Everytime I go to the lockscreen, it shows up as if I have a pattern lock set when I clearly do not. So basically whenever I unlock my phone it shows the pattern dots but if I swipe me finger across the screen it will unlock and act as if I had the old stock launcher set.

My second issue is that the launcher keeps FCing... is there anything I can do to fix it? I just flashed the ROM last night after wiping EVERYTHING.. please help.

Thanks in advance.
  2. hoppermi

hoppermi New Member

Which version did you install? Pattern unlock can be turned off in the settings menu under location and security. Read the OP of this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/87580-d1-miui-changelog.html and follow instructions for install and to fix your force close issues (bold at bottom).
Search tags for this page

go launcher shows unlock pattern

i locked my phone with a kids launcher