1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

launcher.apk

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by actngrezy, May 6, 2010.

1. actngrezy

actngrezy New Member Developer

I was going to change out the middle icon for my helix launcher but when I went into the system/app to grab the launcher I noticed it said launcher.apk and this is the stock 5screen launcher that came with the rom and am using helix which I downloaded from the market so if the one that came with the rom is in system/app folder as launcher where is my helix launcher.apk located
    Also from what I understand Imust resign market apps.Now if I change the apk extention to .zip it allows me to open the file up and look at it. If I dont extract anything just replace the image with one from my comp I shouldn't have to resign correct? but if I do extra the contents I need to resign. now since i have to change the file extension to .zip to be able to open and look at the apk does that break the signature? or do I need to extract the files to break the signature?
  2. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel New Member

Try your data/app folder for the helix launcher apk.
Search tags for this page
droid launcher apk

droid x launcher apk

froyo launcher apk

froyo launcher droid x2 apk
helix launcher apk
launcher apk for froyo
location of launcher.apk
stock froyo launcher apk
stock launcher apk
tread launcher apk