Laucnherpro Issue

bump47

Reaction score
I have yet to be able to solve this problem. It is like this for launcherpro, youtube and google search. I have gone into titanium and deleted these apps and then reinstalled them. It worked and I was able to download launcherpro. Then the next day i look into my market downloads and it says that launcherpro wasnt even installed. So i clicked download and it failed. So right now it just says that launcherpro isnt even installed. I would like this and the youtube app to be able to download. How do I fix this problem?

Thank you in advance!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
These apps are not installing because they are already in the system - to be able to download youtube from the Market you will have to delete the youtube.apk that is in the system and reboot your device then download from the Market

The same concept will apply with Launcher Pro except L/P is scripted into the O/S settings which gives you the ability to switch between launchers via the UD settings - to delete this system/app might limit this script useless

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink: