1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Latitude bugs (Maps version 3.3.1)

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kmdavisjr, Dec 21, 2009.

1. kmdavisjr

kmdavisjr New Member

Bug 1:

I have combed the net to try to find an answer to my daughter's avatar shows up in my latitude "friends" interface, but my wife's does not. I have tried clearing the cache, removing my wife and re-adding her to my friends but her picture never shows up. Her picture is on both my Droid and Gmail contacts.

Bug 2:

Prior searches persist in latitude with no way to clear them (Google left the clear data off of maps version 3.3.1). Clearing the cache does not clear the previous searches from latitude. To clear the previous searches you must uninstall and then reinstall maps.
  2. Jer

Jer New Member

I've had the same problem with icon pictures. I've also had a severe issue with lag when it comes to updates of my location on friend's phones as well as their location on my phone. It's to the point where I barely use it anymore because times when I actually need it the chances of it being accurate have proven to be quite slim. I'm more likely to be accurate just guessing based on the position of the sun and the windage.
  3. Cowpoke

Cowpoke New Member

Yep, mine always shows my GF's location atleast 1-2 hours behind time. Refreshing does no good. Sometimes it is at 20 hours. Its almost useless.
  4. Hooblaim

Hooblaim New Member

Yea latititude is just about useless with its lagg.