Latest VZW Map Shows Droid Bionic, HTC Vigor?

g_what

Reaction score
I was all set to get a Bionic, but it's taking too long to be released. Now the Vigor looks like a possibility. And if the GS2 has LTE then I'm leaning towards that as well.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I heard the Vigor could be a tablet.

Doesn't really matter - I don't want a phone with 20 minutes of battery power and Sense.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I read that the Vigor could be the Thunderbolt 2, and if that's true, then that will be my next phone. I'll admit I was starting to think that maybe I could give the Bionic a shot, but I'm not fond of Motorola after having the D2G, so I'm pretty sure I'll wait.

BGKris

Reaction score
I read that the Vigor could be the Thunderbolt 2, and if that's true, then that will be my next phone. I'll admit I was starting to think that maybe I could give the Bionic a shot, but I'm not fond of Motorola after having the D2G, so I'm pretty sure I'll wait.
Link to said reading? :)

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

That sucks. The TB is already getting replaced. I wonder if we still have problems with the current one they would upgrade us to the new bolt dancedroid

sb1831

Reaction score
Couldn't the Vigor just be the name for the Puccini? 1.5Ghz LTE with the same screen res as the Xoom?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Need more information about the Vigor - odds are it won't be out on time just like the rest of the lineup.

Also I don't buy the leaked stats - they can't get any other phone they have to get good battery life and this will be a hog.