Latest Unrevoked release imminent

1quickv6

Reaction score
Awesome news. Thanks for the update. My wife just bought a DInc.

xstakx

Reaction score
Sweet I can't wait unrevoked team rocks.....does anyone know if they have a donate program setup

Sent from my Droid Incredible on the Droid Forums App

Shiftyshadee

Reaction score
Sweet I can't wait unrevoked team rocks.....does anyone know if they have a donate program setup

At the bottom of this page => public:adb_in_recovery [RootWiki]

If you appreciate this work and feel the urge to donate to someone, please donate to the EFF. (That link will associate your donation with our team; if there is another team you've been meaning to donate in honor of, though, we're not picky – we're happy for any donations to get to the EFF, even if they don't help send us to DEF CON!)

Donate link => https://secure.eff.org/site/Donation2?idb=994673248&df_id=1840&FR_ID=1040&PROXY_ID=1570&PROXY_TYPE=22&1840.donation=form1

brochaos

Reaction score
sweet. i just got my gf a dinc too, can't wait to root that puppy.

Clamster

Reaction score
Yea, im ready to get home and try to root

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

pabtheghost

Reaction score
wow FINALLY! not that it took so long, but they teased the hell out of us for like a week!

xstakx

Reaction score
Hey thanks a ton enlightened your the man.....hell your the......ONE!!!

pabtheghost

Reaction score
im still getting the same error i got before.

"waiting for device. plug phone in now, and enable usb debugging. *make sure HTC sync is NOT installed!!"

ive tried this on various computers. always the same thing. what gives?

xstakx

Reaction score
Just did it and it works like a charm. WOW im so excited, Unrevoked is my new hero. That was unbelievably so easy, BIG THANKS to ENLIGHTENED for the updated how to, you rock bro. Now it time to play. Thanks again.

xstakx

Reaction score
Hey pabtheghost dont quote me here but im thinkin you might be havin a prob with installing the adb interface, read the how to carefully on the device manager section, i had that prob awhile ago, if the adb interface is showing up but with a red x just click on it and and click reactivate or it says something to that nature. If it is showing up but it has the yellow caution sign through it you need to do the manual search part again. When i had this prob mine was the yellow caution. I hope this helps you and if anybody, especially Enlightened can correct me if and where i may be misguiding. Let us know how it goes when you check this pabtheghost. Good luck.