Latest Jelly Bean

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Well first run of it I got stuck at the boot animation, waited 10 mins or so and tried it again wiping the cache and nothing. Read some comments about someone using the super wipe and then it worked for them. Was gonna try that unless someone else has a better idea?

Edit, after doing the super wipe I reflashed and it worked perfect, thank you all

Last edited:

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well first run of it I got stuck at the boot animation, waited 10 mins or so and tried it again wiping the cache and nothing. Read some comments about someone using the super wipe and then it worked for them. Was gonna try that unless someone else has a better idea?

Edit, after doing the super wipe I reflashed and it worked perfect, thank you all

If you continue to have issues with boot times, you could try flashing the JB bootloader. It may help.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
sbenson said:
If you continue to have issues with boot times, you could try flashing the JB bootloader. It may help.

Yeah she said it took forever again when she powered it off this morning so when I get home I might do that. So just go in the same spot in recovery and flash it like I did jelly belly?

Also has anyone had issues with wifi? At first it was working and then dissapeared and hasn't worked since. And thanks Benson

Briankbl

Reaction score

This. Also, try turning on your device when it is unplugged. Having the phone plugged in can also produce long boot times occasionally.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v2.2!

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Briankbl said:
This. Also, try turning on your device when it is unplugged. Having the phone plugged in can also produce long boot times occasionally.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v2.2!

Thanks for the advice, anyone have any ideas on the wifi?

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
The wifi should be solid. Which version are you running? The earlier versions had wifi range issues, but most/if not all of the current JB roms should have this fixed.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
sbenson said:
The wifi should be solid. Which version are you running? The earlier versions had wifi range issues, but most/if not all of the current JB roms should have this fixed.

Jelly Belly 2.5, like I said it worked in the beginning for maybe 30 mins then it dissapeared, the icon, everything. Did reboots, wiped cache and still no sign of wifi. So I don't thank the problem is not finding it cause of range, looks to have a problem enabling it. Also noticed screenshots wouldn't capture.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jelly Belly 2.5, like I said it worked in the beginning for maybe 30 mins then it dissapeared, the icon, everything. Did reboots, wiped cache and still no sign of wifi. So I don't thank the problem is not finding it cause of range, looks to have a problem enabling it. Also noticed screenshots wouldn't capture.

Try a dirty flash. Boot into recovery and wipe the cache and dalvik only. Then flash the ROM and gapps. Reboot and see if the solves the issue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Fixed the wifi issue, only thing it won't do is capture screenshots but jelly belly has shown great battery life.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fixed the wifi issue, only thing it won't do is capture screenshots but jelly belly has shown great battery life.

You should dirty flash 2.6 now. It's a hybrid build with AOSP stuff added in. I flashed it late last night and it's absolutely rock solid and stable. You could also wait until later tonight when Jelly Belly 3.0 become available. It will be full AOSP.

For screenshot, you're holding [volume down + power correct]?

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
sbenson said:
You should dirty flash 2.6 now. It's a hybrid build with AOSP stuff added in. I flashed it late last night and it's absolutely rock solid and stable. You could also wait until later tonight when Jelly Belly 3.0 become available. It will be full AOSP.

For screenshot, you're holding [volume down + power correct]?

Yeah I should try that for sure and yeah it takes the screenshot but then says it couldn't capture screenshot, storage may be in use? What's that mean lol

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
INCREMENTAL said:
Yeah I should try that for sure and yeah it takes the screenshot but then says it couldn't capture screenshot, storage may be in use? What's that mean lol

So my post above... anyone have any ideas? Thanks