Latest Jelly Bean

gmen1818

Reaction score
Can someone give me a link to the latest most stock jelly bean ROM for my nexus? And if so, how do I change from the one I have to this new one? I don't wanna lose everything I've done but if I have to I will

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score

Briankbl

Reaction score
Which is most smooth and how do I switch from the one I have now to that one?

Okay, from this post I am assuming you currently have not rooted your Galaxy Nexus. Search these forums, or Google, for "Wugz toolkit". Follow the instructions and you shouldn't have any problems. Just to let you know, when you unlock your phone, you will lose everything in your sdcard folder, so you may want to back that up on your pc or something.

Once you're rooted, follow the instructions in the threads I linked above.

BTW, like I said before, I prefer Jelly Belly. I think it is smoother and have had far less issues with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Jelly Belly v2.2!

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score
I am rooted and unlocked and I've had a jelly bean ROM already, vicious, but I'm experiencing bugs so that's why I asked

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score
Yes you do. And Briankbl, once you download the two files do you go in to recovery, wipe everything, and download jelly bean then Gapps?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Yes you do. And Briankbl, once you download the two files do you go in to recovery, wipe everything, and download jelly bean then Gapps?

jakeday said:
Instructions
1. flash JB bootloader (if you haven't already - this helps JB roms, not required though)
2. wipe data (if coming from ANY other rom)
3. wipe system
4. flash ROM
5. flash GApps

^from the OP of ROM.

Briankbl

Reaction score
Do u loose all your data going from ICS to JB?

You can backup all market apps + data with Titanium Backup, then restore them when you change roms.

OP
G

gmen1818

Reaction score
Why whenever I try to download 2.4 or 2.5 its unsuccessful!?

Briankbl

Reaction score
so they jb bootloader not required? idk how to do that

Just download the Rom and the latest version of Gapps, all links and instructions are at the threads I posted earlier. The bootloader download is not required.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
OK thanks everyone, last question I think, so flash the rom first then the gapps or does it matter?

Briankbl

Reaction score
OK thanks everyone, last question I think, so flash the rom first then the gapps or does it matter?

Yeah, Rom then Gapps, just like the instructions posted in the thread tell you to do :)