1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Latest Greatest for Droid

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by FunN4Lo, May 1, 2010.

1. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

Boom a Ring needs no more introduction :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Hahahahahaha. I want one thats like this though. I am WAY oldschool. (ps I dont get how the headphone jack accepts microphone signals too tho...)

[​IMG]
  3. ajGoes

ajGoes Member

I like your tag line. I keep seeing more and more evidence that the Android development team

• is made up entirely of people under 40 (not much of a leap there!) and does not include anyone with any visual impairments (ref: no font preferences available)
    • does not include people who have to get anywhere or do anything on time (ref: abysmal reminder system)
    • does not include any lawyers (ref: lack of support for hands- and touch-free Bluetooth/voice dialing)
    All that said, they are also clearly some very bright and imaginative folks.
  4. samiusmc

samiusmc New Member

Can you root and overclock that thing?
  5. trbasil

trbasil New Member