Latest fixes for android 2.2

Tealc

Reaction score
Like most people since upgrading to android 2.2, I have experience some of the issues discuss throughout this forum. Has anyone heard when some of the fixes will come available to fix some of the issues with android 2.2?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like most people since upgrading to android 2.2, I have experience some of the issues discuss throughout this forum. Has anyone heard when some of the fixes will come available to fix some of the issues with android 2.2?

I think that most people really don't experience problems with 2.2. I think some people have experienced problems for a variety of reasons. I know that for the X there is a fix in the works for an issue concerning texting, but generally speaking I've heard of no fixes for the Incredible.

Since I'm by no means an expert on the Incredible and I don't know what your issues are I don't know if I could help you, but if you post up on what problems you're having int the Incredible Issues/Solution thread in the stickies you may get some assistance. Or post up about it here since you already opened a thread.

OP
T

Tealc

Reaction score
Hi Bill,

One problem I experience one in a great wile is where the phone reboots for not reason. Another issue is with the mail widget if I try to delete a mail using the widget all the function lockup for that widget until I reboot the phone.

lmg09

Reaction score
My issue is that my Outlook calendar, through the Exchange Server, no longer communicates with my phone. When I add an event on the phone, it is added to the desktop Outlook. Communication only occurs one way. This began around the same time as 2.2 came!