Latest Droid Bionic ICS Leak

Mfinchv1

Reaction score
Ive tried to root with razors edge, and a couple of others. Plus two others,just from doing bionic root 2231. Im on the phone now....not close to the pc. They all say..waiting for device...device found...then it just stops there on all files. If i pull the battery, or reset the phone....says root privilages denied. Its said that for like a month...lol

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There are two things you can try. The first is easy and should be done anyway. The second sucks but will also put you in a better place after a lot of work.

1) get my house of Bionic installed with 232 support and use the install 232 option. Then root with option 5 on the menu when it's finished installing 232.

2) reboot into recovery, select factory reset, then reinstall all your apps after resetting up your phone.

One of those will fix it for you. I recommend installing 232 either way. But nothing higher.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

nolan533

Reaction score
This may not be the right place to ask this but I will anyway.
If I install. 232 leak and fxz back to 905 will Verizon be able to tell if I have to send it back?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This may not be the right place to ask this but I will anyway.
If I install. 232 leak and fxz back to 905 will Verizon be able to tell if I have to send it back?

They shouldn't be able to tell.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
aaf709 said:
They shouldn't be able to tell.

No way in hell can they tell the fxz is a full flash of the phone that moto uses for factory replacements

nolan533

Reaction score
No way in hell can they tell the fxz is a full flash of the phone that moto uses for factory replacements

Thanks once again. I didn't think so but I was reading about the root checker that may be included in the final ver of ICS and thought I better ask before I tried it.
I have been getting more and more data drops and all Verizon wants to do is send me a new sim card.
I thought I would give 232 a shot to see if that would help.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
nolan533 said:
Thanks once again. I didn't think so but I was reading about the root checker that may be included in the final ver of ICS and thought I better ask before I tried it.
I have been getting more and more data drops and all Verizon wants to do is send me a new sim card.
I thought I would give 232 a shot to see if that would help.

232 is the only build that can have the root checker reset by an fxz all other builds can not be reset by fxzing 235+ cant be fxzed