Late for work!

Candice

Reaction score
You're skipping something if you're referring to the stock alarm clock. Start the app, push the menu key - not in the settings for a specific alarm, but right when you start the app - push settings, first one is "Alarm in silent mode". Make sure that's enabled.

+5 kajillion!!!

I totally forgot about that!! Yep. That'll do it. :icon_ banana:

(I'm seriously THAT excited that there's a solution! Haha Too much coffee today!)

OP
BostonMike

BostonMike

Reaction score
:icon_eek: I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I missed that! Thanks MarkB. I just got the phone this week, pardon my ignorance.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
There is also an app called Timeriffic. I really like this one and I came from a blackberry also and am used to setting custom ring settings. With Timeriffic, I set all my custom times and rings and then forgot about it. I really like it and it has been really convenient.

MarkB

Reaction score
Thanks! It's just that getting the alarm to work while everything else is silent was important to me when I first got the phone too, so I spent some time hunting around and there it was. I had to use a separate app for the on my old windows mobile phone, and it was buggy too. So I needed to know up front whether this would do the trick or not.