1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lastest Liberty Version

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by buckoman, Jul 31, 2011.

1. buckoman

buckoman New Member

I know this is really a stupid question, but I can't find the latest version (and most stable) of Liberty for the Droid X. Preferably with a dl link. Regardless of what you think from this post, I am most certainly not a noob at this type of thing. -_-

Cheers
  2. ourkidsteve

ourkidsteve New Member

No worries man. I still don't know what I am doing half the time :)

Anyway to answer your question. The latest public release for Liberty right now is 0.8v which you can find here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/151273-rom-liberty-gingerbread.html

Liberty 0.9 is available to those who purchased the pro version of the Liberty Toolbox. Basically it gives you early releases for download before it is release to the public. The Justice Rom is also available through there if you wanted to try a 2nd-init type ROM.
  3. buckoman

buckoman New Member

That's really awesome and I might flash that if I need it, but I didn't know GB was out of nighties... What is the latest 2.2 Liberty version? Last time I checked it was 2.1? Anyway thanks for that info I really appreciate it.

Cheers
  4. chefb

chefb Member

Lol .......yes you are.... good luck!