1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

! last try before it goes in the trash

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by smith17517, Apr 19, 2012.

1. smith17517

smith17517 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I've been all over the web trying to find an answer to the question: Can my Droid 3 xt862 Verizon be unlocked to use in the USA to work on Tmobile\Att network? If so could somebody please send me step by step instructions that a 1st grader could understand. This is the last try for me I am worn out trying to find the answer to this may just throw the Droid in the wood Chipper.

Thanks
    Dan
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

The AT&T and T-Mobile networks are GSM where the VZW is CDMA. So, therefore you are out of luck.

Why would it go into the trash?
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome!

If you can't unlock and use the D3, put it on Swappa or Craiglist and then find a GSM capable phone that can...never toss out a droid ;)..

Good luck!
  4. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site Dan. DancingNexus