1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Last Stable Froyo?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by CGLOCK, Aug 23, 2011.

1. CGLOCK

CGLOCK New Member

Can someone post a link or direct me towards the last stable version of Cyanogen Froyo for Droid 1? Thanks:)
  2. CGLOCK

CGLOCK New Member

Does anyone know what was the last version ?
  3. daware

daware New Member

4. CGLOCK

CGLOCK New Member

Thank you Daware for your help:icon_ banana:
  5. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

IMHO, the last and best stable Cyanogenmod Froyo rom was one of the last nightlies released after 6.1.2 and before CM merged the Gingerbread source. These included the rotary lockscreen and with the right hack, the correct fix for Google maps to fully function. I have reverted back to it quite a few times while trying (fighting sometimes) with the various Gingerbread renditions for the A855.

My favorite is #226, you can find it in my folder (in my sig) below, go to the CMFroyoNightlies subfolder. I have to yet create and then write a guide for the Google Maps fix, but it's fairly easy. I intend to create an update.zip style file for it.

good luck
  6. jengas kahn

jengas kahn New Member

here's the last froyo nightly, has some features 6.1.2 doesn't have and is most likely just as stable.

248+gapps1114.zipdon't flash the whole file, you'll have to unzip it as there are two parts... the compatible gapps and the actual update.zip