Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm back from Cape Cod vacation Had a lot of fun till I got Shingles Got it on the third day of vaca. Went to walk in. Got meds but I feel miserable now. So I'm heading to the Doctor FTW (I hope)

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I'm back from Cape Cod vacation Had a lot of fun till I got Shingles Got it on the third day of vaca. Went to walk in. Got meds but I feel miserable now. So I'm heading to the Doctor FTW (I hope)

I've taken the old shingles shot and my Dr. is trying to convince to get the new ones. I think you just did that for him.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've taken the old shingles shot and my Dr. is trying to convince to get the new ones. I think you just did that for him.
Definitely get the Shingrix shot(2 shots about 2-6 months apart.) I'm going to get mine the very minute my doctor says I can. And the flu shot. And the covid booster. Don't wait.. Just do it

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good morning folks ….have a great day ahead …and feel better @redbert31
Thank you! The Doctor says I'll have good days and bad. Today's kinda medium so far. It can last 2-5 weeks(or more if I get the post herpetic neuralgia, which I won't know till it happens) If you can get a Shingrix vaccine, do yourself a big favor and get it now. Don't wait. This is no fun at all

Status
Not open for further replies.