Not open for further replies.
OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning everyone. Let's kickstart this Saturday with s win and fresh coffee.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got my perennial beds cleaned out of all the stray grass and next, after it rains tomorrow I'll apply Sluggo to get rid of the shell free snails that eat my iris foliage and all my hostos plants every year. I've tried everything my gardener site(who doesn't favor poison or bait) said to do from diatomaceous earth to laying boards in all the beds to cardboard to beer in tuna cans. Nothing worked so it's poison time FTW. The slugs are appetizing to chipmunks I hear and they're PIA's too!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's National Scribble Day. Let me scribble this down....I am the winner.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Got my perennial beds cleaned out of all the stray grass and next, after it rains tomorrow I'll apply Sluggo to get rid of the shell free snails that eat my iris foliage and all my hostos plants every year. I've tried everything my gardener site(who doesn't favor poison or bait) said to do from diatomaceous earth to laying boards in all the beds to cardboard to beer in tuna cans. Nothing worked so it's poison time FTW. The slugs are appetizing to chipmunks I hear and they're PIA's too!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Salt...

Good Evening, good people, chillin after a day in the 80+ sun on the river!
Good info and a tan is a win, I'll write that in stone!
ef0b3434864c8f9d89bb4a0bff2b829b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.