Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Power has been on for 20 minutes after 17 plus hours off. Low this morning -2 and a high of 6, house has gone from 48 to 59 which at this times feels like I'm on the beach in July. Still have -2 for morning and by Friday a high of 35. The image is sitting in my recliner trying to stay warm.
085bdf3034fc8d47e451043d64e54d26.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Wow! I hope that you have a better night than last night. You don't realize how ugly things can get during a power outage in the winter.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Wow! I hope that you have a better night than last night. You don't realize how ugly things can get during a power outage in the winter.

Thanks, the power made it through the night and is still on.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning everyone. Frigid, frozen taco Tuesday win. Brrrrrr

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Already have a couple inches of new snow, supposed to snow into Wednesday sometime. My outdoor thermometer got to 30 around 2 PM and now it's at 15.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thought about a Generac in the past but this happens so rarely didn't think $5,900.00 plus installation was worth it. I might have been wrong!
We have a Generac and it does the whole house and we love it... We had 10 days without power in 2011 and also the following year. In CT, it happens fairly often because of falling trees and ice storms. I love your hat... Sorry you lost power.. That's not a win in February for sure

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
We have a Generac and it does the whole house and we love it... We had 10 days without power in 2011 and also the following year. In CT, it happens fairly often because of falling trees and ice storms. I love your hat... Sorry you lost power.. That's not a win in February for sure

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I wear it because it embarrases the granddaughter that lives with, also have a red checkered baseball type with flaps which she doesn't like either.

Status
Not open for further replies.