Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Keeping with my healthy meals... Where's @pc747 when you need him...
Trying to figure out some things. Google expressjet Airlines, that's the company I've been working for about 14 years.

I've been meaning to get back in, but since the news dropped in August I've been working on getting IT certification and other stuff. So that left me so busy I've been unable to keep up with tech or really anything.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Trying to figure out some things. Google expressjet Airlines, that's the company I've been working for about 14 years.

I've been meaning to get back in, but since the news dropped in August I've been working on getting IT certification and other stuff. So that left me so busy I've been unable to keep up with tech or really anything.

Oh what’s going on with the company ? You looking other places or internally ? We miss ya man but some things are more important

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Covid has not been kind to the aviation sector and my airline is going out of business. The last official day is October 1st. But my last day is tomorrow. And with many airlines furloughing people there are a number of us on the street.

I'm hoping that one of the recent certs I earned can help me earn a job to at least hold me a float until the airlines come back, which at best may not be until next spring.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Covid has not been kind to the aviation sector and my airline is going out of business. The last official day is October 1st. But my last day is tomorrow. And with many airlines furloughing people there are a number of us on the street.

I'm hoping that one of the recent certs I earned can help me earn a job to at least hold me a float until the airlines come back, which at best may not be until next spring.

Praying for you and the industry, Prayer FTW

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

Brother I have faith you will shine through in this time of uncertainty... Airlines will most definitely be back just hang in there keep the eye straight ahead no letting up no letting down... No easy times for sure... I pray it all works out for you... One door closes new one opens...

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
@pc747... will be thinking about you, and wishing you well, in this very uncertain time in your life. Please keep us posted.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks to you all. I am sorry it's been awhile since I've been a regular. But I plan on trying to make it a habit to pop in a little more frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.