Not open for further replies.
OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's National Be An Angel Day. I'll be an angel and take the burden of the win for the rest of the night.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
So, how is that Note 20 Ultra???

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk
Got mine Wednesday but didn't have time to mess with it until today. On a new phone I like to start from scratch instead of moving everything over from my Note 10 +. Took about 3-4 hours to get everything the way I like it and signed into all my sites and all my settings the way I want them. In comparison to to note 10 + size wise it's a little wider and a little taller and it seems a little smoother. For the time being while I'm breaking it in I've gone to LTE instead of 5G and 60Htz instead of 120Htz. I did do a speed test at home where I usually get 13-17 Mbps on LTE, on 5G the single test I ran got 65Mbps. It can be turned on and off as needed around the house. I got used to the buttons on the Note 10 on the left and now they changed them to the right. Haven't messed with the fingerprint scanner as I don't use any lock screen. Have installed Nap Time by Francisco Franco with a few adb commands and System tuner ui to get immersive mode also with 2 adb commands. Also installed substratum lite and synergy and themed it with Arkadia from the Play Store. So far so good.
FTW

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Wow....what a glitch somewhere in the software background. A while different thread got merged into Last Post Wins? Weird.... gremlins win.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Something weird happened with Tappy-talk on my phone. It showed those two posts in multiple different threads at once. Rebooted and now it looks normal. Gremlins were in my phone. I guess I win.

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Good morning Y'all, Happy weekend FTW.
I didn't see enough goodies on the Note 20+ to change from my Note 10+, I typically change when there's lots of goodies and my 10 has no issues, has everything where I'm used to it, plus, damn the hump is enormous on the 20, and I'm happy with the cams on the 10... For now, I'll stick with old reliable, also the batteries are so much better on these devices, that used to be one of the main reasons to "upgrade"..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good morning Y'all, Happy weekend FTW.
I didn't see enough goodies on the Note 20+ to change from my Note 10+, I typically change when there's lots of goodies and my 10 has no issues, has everything where I'm used to it, plus, damn the hump is enormous on the 20, and I'm happy with the cams on the 10... For now, I'll stick with old reliable, also the batteries are so much better on these devices, that used to be one of the main reasons to "upgrade"..
I'm only going to trade in my Note if they give me the goodies for the Fold 2

Status
Not open for further replies.