Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Murphy got me last week.. Went to MD and got diagnosed with skin cancer(not serious but needs minor surgery possibly in hospital) and possibly glaucoma (very treatable). So I have an interesting month or two getting this sorted out. I'm ok but I'm not used to having health concerns. Golden years here I come.. Ready or not

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Murphy got me last week.. Went to MD and got diagnosed with skin cancer(not serious but needs minor surgery possibly in hospital) and possibly glaucoma (very treatable). So I have an interesting month or two getting this sorted out. I'm ok but I'm not used to having health concerns. Golden years here I come.. Ready or not

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers redbert31, and wish you the best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers redbert31, and wish you the best.

Thank you so much. Prayers mean a lot to me and I greatly appreciate them and you I'm very encouraged with the 2 prognosis being very good and manageable...I like both doctors a lot and I feel comfortable about what is coming to a great extent (I am a pain-chicken, however, so I can't wait to get the minor surgery over with asap. Consult on Feb 13)

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I got the karma free pass for a while. Found a wallet the other day, returned to its rightful owner. No good deed goes unpunished. redbert32, I bequeath unto you my good karma.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got the karma free pass for a while. Found a wallet the other day, returned to its rightful owner. No good deed goes unpunished. redbert32, I bequeath unto you my good karma.
Thanks so much @Lloyd...I appreciate all the Good karma I can get!

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's Rattlesnake Roundup Day. Grab some anti-venom and head on out to catch some angry little rattles. Crazy win.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
It's Rattlesnake Roundup Day. Grab some anti-venom and head on out to catch some angry little rattles. Crazy win.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Get the Roadrunner!

Status
Not open for further replies.