Not open for further replies.
OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good morning Forum Folks. Coffee sounds like an excellent idea. Winning Saturday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
MJS, congrats on the win........wait a sec...........*pats self on back*.........well done Lloyd.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Somewhere in this jungle is my yard. If the lawnmower starts, that's a win for me.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Nope, it fired right up. Winner, winner chicken dinner.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
mine started right up too, since it is late afternoon so did the mosquitoes. but at least the yard is mowed for another week and thats a win.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I wish mowing once a week would take care of it, but it's more like every 3-4 days, or it's a jungle.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our 14 year old grand daughter fell off her horse last night. The rescue squad came out, stabilized her, and transported her to our regional hospital. She had emergency surgery at midnight to repair a comminuted (compound) fracture to her left leg, just above her ankle. The docs felt very good about the surgery, but a 4-6 month recovery ahead, with no weight-bearing for at least 3 months. Fortunately, no other appearant injuries. Not the way to start the week, but feeling very grateful that her injuries weren't worse.

Kmf1 I'm praying for your granddaughter's complete recovery. I was away for a week and just got back and I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of her and your family who will be there to support her throughout her prolonged recovery. -Linda

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it turned out to be a nice day. to bad the mosquitoes are now ruining it, now if I could just get the one that keeps dive bombing my head it would be a win.
Get yourself a Bug-A-Salt gun and they'll be history. You use table salt for ammo

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
We've had quite a week. After two surgeries, our grand daughter came home yesterday afternoon. She has a plate and pins on her lower left leg, along with bone grafting where the docs couldn't attach anything. The docs have never seen anything like it before. Hopefully youth will be on her side. She has a checkup this next Wednesday, and if swelling and the wounds are looking good, a cast will be put on. It's bad, but it could have been much, much worse. But, a life-changing event. 3 months no weight on the leg, and 4-6 months to heal. Keeping her positive and motivated during this time, because of so much that she has to give up, will be the greatest challenge. Lots of family and friends will be available to help with that. Thanks to all my Tapatalk friends for your very kind words, support and prayers. It is definitely appreciated. She's on the mend!

Status
Not open for further replies.