Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Good night all you wild and crazy forum friends. Sleep well, and rest up, for the new week ahead. Just because. Just because, I win.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so zero calorie sweeteners are now considered bad for you. Does that mean drinking sugar free drinks in place of water everyday is considered losing?

Let me fix that and go back to drinking clean fresh cold water for the win.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
so zero calorie sweeteners are now considered bad for you. Does that mean drinking sugar free drinks in place of water everyday is considered losing?

Let me fix that and go back to drinking clean fresh cold water for the win.
Cold fresh water is great. There is also a powdered mix that has small packets that contain stevia which is better for you than aspartame or saccharine or sucralose. You pour one packet into a 20 oz water bottle or cup and it has no after taste. In case you need something with a little flavor. It's called Tru Lemon and it's in the Kool Ade area ( usually on top shelf).. Small yellow boxes. Other flavors too raspberry lemonade and Cherry limeade. That's my little guilty diet secret for the win

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
today is National Cherry Cheesecake day and that is a win. If you never had a slice, today is also National take a chance day. So get a slice while at the picnic since it is also National Picnic day.

Status
Not open for further replies.