Not open for further replies.
OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I am hereby writing in stone that I am the winner...since it is International Encourage a Young Writer Day

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
That's what you call a multi-purpose vehicle.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I warshed my truck today, I only warsh the windows and mirrors. I swear the birds roost atop the mirrors and do their business all day.
When my kids lived at home they parked in the driveway next to the pine tree. The birds would sit on their side mirrors and poop down the mirror until it pooled between the mirror and the painted part. How nasty was that! Nobody parked on the driveway for awhile and then they started to put plastic bags on their mirrors. The birds were too smart. They'd sit on the roof drip molding and poop down on the driver's window... Icky...I think they decided to get married to their now spouses soon after the "attack of the dirty doody birdies"(so we had to pay for two weddings shortly) Fortunately we really love our son-and daughter-in laws for the expensive win

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ima just gonna let me just sayin keep the win for tonight. That's what the cool kids do! (Or so I'm told)

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.