Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
I grew up eating those little White Castle sliders. Now it's time to say "good morning everybody. Have a great day!" And, I'll take the win.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I still check a few community sites most every day, but rarely contribute.

I opened it for the first time today in I think it said 172 weeks.... Lol. Most everything that came up related to the PS 2......wow....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
the company I work for has been sold recently, they announced the closing of one plant a few weeks ago. they announced layoffs at the plant I work in. Last night when I went to work, I had an email wanting me to visit hr this morning for a short meeting.

Spent the whole night working wonder what I did (there was a whole list of things I could have done), if I was about to be laid off, or whatever. went to the meeting this morning and found they were offering early retirement for those who are eligible. I am not taking it but at least I still had a job. and thats a win, especially since the stress level is now back to normal.

Whats this, I am old enough to retire!!!!! wow!!! first time it really hit home - I'm old!!!

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Since today is Manatee Appreciation Day, get out to your local aquarium and find some Manatees in novelty Tee's. Come at me bro....for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.