Last Post Wins Version 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Points or no points, time does spring ahead tonight. If there is a win in that, then I will take it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
What do you get for 400 points?

I guess bragging rights that you hit 400. Still a pretty crappy score in the archery world. 450 is the highest score. At the local level, a 445 might get you a third place mention, this is providing 10 of the guys that shoot 445 to 450's don't show up. Regional's, state, nationals and Olympics 2 misses and you can go home. A 445 means you missed the bullseye 5 times, or once really bad.

That being said, I'm still stuck in the 380's. Was distracted playing with the new bow.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I guess bragging rights that you hit 400. Still a pretty crappy score in the archery world. 450 is the highest score. At the local level, a 445 might get you a third place mention, this is providing 10 of the guys that shoot 445 to 450's don't show up. Regional's, state, nationals and Olympics 2 misses and you can go home. A 445 means you missed the bullseye 5 times, or once really bad.

That being said, I'm still stuck in the 380's. Was distracted playing with the new bow.
What do you use for a sight? I went to a reflex style 2 years ago and am very very pleased with it. Probably not great for competition but for hunting nothing beats it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
What do you use for a sight?ee I went to a reflex style 2 years ago and am very very pleased with it. Probably not great for competition but for hunting nothing beats it.

The Mathews has a Spot Hogg 7 deadly pins. 6X lens. The Prime Rival, Axcel AX3000 with a AV31 scope, 6X lens. And probably an Axcel Acheive on the PSE Shootdow with either the AV31 from the Rival that I would replace with a AV41. I need all the help I can get, bad aiming eye. I was thinking a reflex for 3D but my vision is toast at 2-3 feet. I just line up one blur on top of the other blur and let 'er fly.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
The Mathews has a Spot Hogg 7 deadly pins. 6X lens. The Prime Rival, Axcel AX3000 with a AV31 scope, 6X lens. And probably an Axcel Acheive on the PSE Shootdow with either the AV31 from the Rival that I would replace with a AV41. I need all the help I can get, bad aiming eye. I was thinking a reflex for 3D but my vision is toast at 2-3 feet. I just line up one blur on top of the other blur and let 'er fly.
I went to a reflex and made myself learn to shoot both eyes open. It's helped me TREMENDOUSLY!

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
My eyes aren't aligned. Both eyes open I miss left. If a verifier works, just ordered the three weakest ones to try out. Contact lens, prescription glasses, a peep with a lens and a scope with a lens. I'll have more lenses than a pair of binoculars. Reflex is in the works, just to annoy other people. Garmin Xero would get their goats too.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That's a great sport! Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.