Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Good morning@ Smith 001. If I have it right, is 6:49am on Monday. So I guess the continent is Asia. Tell me yes or no and I'll guess again from there. Have a nice Monday FTW

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Yeah, ;) you are right. I live in Asia and as I said no snow here. :( I never saw snowing.
World Hug Day! I never receive a hug from a strangers.:oops:

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, I consider myself your friend, so here's a long distance hug, all the way to Asia. When, I wake up, I will look at a map and make a guess at what country you live in. As a hint, do you live in a country that celebrates new year now? (If so, then Happy New Year)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I'm at work. Fed the feral cats. Sipped coffee, rode the bike around the yard, sipped coffee, a little work, sipped coffee. See a trend evolving?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Did you "accidentally" pull the plug to the server a few minutes ago Lloyd, to avoid this winning post?

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Well, I consider myself your friend, so here's a long distance hug, all the way to Asia. When, I wake up, I will look at a map and make a guess at what country you live in. As a hint, do you live in a country that celebrates new year now? (If so, then Happy New Year)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Nope and thanks friend.:p

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Did you "accidentally" pull the plug to the server a few minutes ago Lloyd, to avoid this winning post?

You can't never take it from me.:cool: Sorry man, not today.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.