Last Post Wins.....Ver 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Hi! What we need is to know how many hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time you are. We're enjoying this game!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The Eastern Standard time is 2:09 am Saturday, and my local time 3:09 pm Saturday.
And no snow here, I never saw snow fall from the sky.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Eastern Standard time is 2:09 am Saturday, and my local time 3:09 pm Saturday.
And no snow here, I never saw snow fall from the sky.
OK well I'll guess that since you're 13 hours past EST, I'll guess Asia... Is that right? If I'm wrong, tell me and I'll guess the continent again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Good morning Minions, Saturday calls for relaxing, sipping hot liquids. Me? Have to find an older dude that knows what I am trying to accomplish. Maybe sipping cold beverages should be on the agenda.

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good morning Minions, Saturday calls for relaxing, sipping hot liquids. Me? Have to find an older dude that knows what I am trying to accomplish. Maybe sipping cold beverages should be on the agenda.
I'm doing my hot liquids as we speak. Cinnabon coffee with cream. Going to watch my son play hockey at his alumni game.. Meeting the family there and maybe Snowshoes later if it's not dark when game finishes. Enjoy Sat!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
761790346f8b89d8add39e2260a462fa.jpg

Keep those fresh fruits safe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Sajo is looking for an older dude too, you aught to hook up

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.