Last.fm App after UD 9.8

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by coverton341, Apr 8, 2010.

1. coverton341

coverton341 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I checked around the forum and searched for this issue and could not find anyone else reporting it so I am not sure if it is just an isolated incident. If so or if it has already been discussed I'm sorry as I could not find anything about it.

To the point: The Last.fm full app crashes the entire phone sending it into reboot. I have played around with the app trying to find the point of failure and verify that it is not crashing the phone with no ROM installed and have come to the following points:

1) After uninstalling all custom ROM files, unrooting my phone, and resetting everything to factory default the Last.fm app runs fine.

2) After rooting only app is still working as expected.

3) After installing UD 9.8 the app crashes the phone sending it into reboot.

4) Only running the app directly crashes the phone, meaning scrobbling is working fine if I play a track in the music player nothing negative happens, my last.fm page is updated accordingly and everyone is happy.

This is probably not a high priority or anything but it is a bug that I thought might be of interest to BD or the team and possibly to anyone who might be having similar issues or thinking about installing the last.fm app.

2. jayluv

jayluv New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    last.fm runs perfectly fine on UD 9.8.0 at least on my droid

3. lolfests

lolfests Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto I just opened the Widget and App. Both running fine.