last few days

scott44

Reaction score
Yes indeed HTC really dropped the ball on the thunderbolt. My next phone will not be able HTC

katatonic

Reaction score
I wonder if HTC knows how many customers they're losing for life. Everywhere I've read, anyone with a thunderbolt the first thing they say is "ill never buy HTC again".

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Well HTC, this is 8-31, time is up Dudes. Lets see how many Thunderbolt Custermers you can po today.

eldub

Reaction score
Keep in mind that people who post on these forums are the minority. Most customers don't even realize their phone is messing up or can't do what is claimed by the manufacturer because they don't use their smart phone to it's full potential. 8 middle aged men at my job have thunderbolts as their work phone and I'm pretty sure none of them even know what ice cream sandwich is other than a tasty snack. So yea, htc may lose some customers but in the grand scheme of things it probably won't be enough to make them bat an eyelash. I'm just happy they are still providing support for the tb, or at least appear to be trying. I've had worse phones with more problems and less support by other manufacturers, so pick your poison. They should say something though and not leave us hanging with our hopes up, that's just rude, and now I'm just ranting.

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
HTC just now replied on FB that "we are actively working with Verizon on ICS software for the Thunderbolt and we'll notify customers as soon as we have an update".

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Moot point by now, its all over the blogs. Verizon has it and is sitting on it.

katatonic

Reaction score
It's all moot cause the note2 has been spotted on Verizon. Which means who cares about this piece of junk phone. Bring on my note2. Here I come Samsung.

geoff5093

Reaction score
It's all moot cause the note2 has been spotted on Verizon. Which means who cares about this piece of junk phone. Bring on my note2. Here I come Samsung.
There have been new phones coming out all the time, just because another new one is coming out doesn't mean it's a moot point. Especially since the Note 2 is a completely different class of phone.

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
How bout the new Apple i5? If I am leaving HTC, I will go all the way.

2001400ex

Reaction score

Haha, good luck with 2 yr old technology that is expensive. The new razr m that just came out matches or beats iPhone in all specs and is only $99. And the new iPhone doesn't do talk and internet at same time on Verizon.

I am pissed like everyone else here, but for me , going to Apple is out. I like the new HTC 1080p and that's my phone if it has a battery. If not, then razr maxx hd.

But to each thier own. Just saying, check them all out before you switch.

armeddroid

Reaction score
rbw62 said:

Hardware looks good. But it's still Apple. If Apple allowed customizing, I'd consider but nowadays I don't support Apple on any level since they upped the ante on the patent wars but thas just me.