last 2 questions for a while

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
hey guys i want to get these last 2 questions in so when my droid gets activated saturday i can root and having everything running smoothly first

1 is there a software to download that will show a pop up of music like when your listening to a song and you need to pause it through the lockscreen like my friend showed me his incredible and he had his puse play button on his lock screen how do i get it on my droid 1

2 why are task killers so bad me and my friend were talking and after reading many forums i told him they were bad but i had no reason behind it stating why so a little help thanks

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
thanks bill and do you have an answer for the first questions thats the only reason i would take my ipod touch to skewl still

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a few ROMs that have the music controls on the lockscreen, also Widget Locker from the Market allows you to place Widgets on your lockscreen

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
so there is no real app for the droid 1 like the htc incredible other than rooting and the widget for lockscreen

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so there is no real app for the droid 1 like the htc incredible other than rooting and the widget for lockscreen

What app worked on the Incredible? If you know the name of that it should work on the Droid too.

You have to understand, there are about 100,000 apps out there. We don't know every one of them.

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
its audio manager but my friend says his music player is just built into the incredible anyone know of that

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
we have a built in music player, though it really isn't that refined.

there are no controls, that i am aware of, in the lock screen, but i don't think the screen falls asleep either unless manually doing so in music mode.

edit: just confirmed. when playing music and you put the screen to sleep, it's just the regular lock screen that shows up

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
i just found lithium which is sweet only thing i would like added is like double press home button on lock screen n the player pops up